ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Sales Director but working with the entire team, you will be responsible for maintaining and increasing revenue across a range of existing clients. This role is perfect if you are looking to:
- work with clients who want market leading solutions;
- work with a market leading team in delivering digital solutions;
- show off your skills in program management, account management and sales, business strategy and digital strategy.
ABOUT THE PERSON
The successful person will be located in Brisbane and possess a degree in IT, Business or Marketing with 5+ years' experience in web/mobile account and/or project management. You will also have experience working in a digital agency or have varied industry experience.
Along with the above you will have:
- a passion for delivering the best outcomes to your clients;
- experience in digital sales and/or account management;
- experience building and managing client relationships – liaise, support, communicate;
- great strategic skills in both business and digital;
- great team skills – collaborative, proactive, initiative taking, flexible;
- strong time management skills – organised, juggle competing priorities;
- attention to detail – note-taking, action tracking; and
- great communication skills then you will love this opportunity!!!
To learn more about Speedwell, our team and our clients please visit our About Us page.
If you believe you have what it takes to be the next Speedwell team member, please email us with your resume.
Speedwell is an equal opportunity employer. This position is based full time from our Fortitude Valley headquarters.