OVERVIEWWe are looking for a mid-level C#.Net developer to join our team of passionate developers. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience and be keen to work within an agency environment that fosters collaboration and learning.
As a Speedwell team member you will enjoy all the benefits that one of Brisbane’s largest, award winning digital agencies has to offer!
- Opportunities to work on a diverse portfolio of high-profile client projects
- An inclusive and friendly team environment
- Centrally-located office with access to public transport
- Training opportunities and industry events
- Fun staff events (in-house and offsite)
- Flexible hours
An experienced C# .NET Developer who is currently living in Brisbane. You will be seeking an opportunity to work across the full development lifecycle on a broad range of web and mobile projects, including greenfield development.
You are a 'can-do' developer who has the ability to take ownership of your role and contribute to the overall success of every project you work on.
You enjoy working in a technical environment and are looking for a challenging mid-level role that offers diversity and opportunities for growth.
- 3+ years C# .Net software development experience
- Web Application development in an MVC framework
- Degree educated. Information Technology preferred
- Familiar with Continuous Integration and build environments, Web Services, SQL Server
- Experience implementing functionality into CMS systems (Wordpress, Umbraco, Sitecore…)
- Experience in Agile projects and a knowledge of Agile methodologies an advantage
Speedwell takes pride in creating amazing work experiences for our staff. If you believe you have what it takes to be the next Speedwell team member then please submit your resume now and discover why Speedwell is such a great place to work.
Speedwell is an equal opportunity employer. This position is based full time from our Fortitude Valley headquarters.