OVERVIEWWe are seeking an ambitious C# .NET junior developer to join our team in our Brisbane office. The right person for the job will have 1-2 years’ experience under their belt and be super keen to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, agency environment.
As a valuable member of our team you will be given opportunities to accelerate your career while enjoying the many benefits that Speedwell has to offer. Here are just some of the reasons that make Speedwell such a great place to work:
- Opportunities to work on high-profile, award-winning client projects
- A great team environment made up of friendly and talented people
- Centrally-located office with access to public transport
- Training opportunities and industry events
- Fun staff events (in-house and offsite)
- Flexible hours
A passionate C# .NET Developer who is currently living in Brisbane. You have at least one year, or up two years’ experience and want to work across the full development lifecycle on a broad range of web and mobile projects, including greenfield development.
You are a junior developer who is eager to learn in a technical environment and are looking for a challenging role within a high-performing team environment.
- C# .Net software development experience
- Web Application development in an MVC framework
- Degree educated. Information Technology preferred
- Familiar with Continuous Integration and build environments, Web Services, SQL Server
- Some experience with a content management system (Wordpress, Umbraco, Sitecore…)
Speedwell takes pride in creating amazing work experiences for our staff. If you believe you have what it takes to be the next Speedwell team member then please submit your resume now and discover why Speedwell is such a great place to work.
Speedwell is an equal opportunity employer. This position is based full time from our Fortitude Valley headquarters.