THE CHALLENGECrisis Cover is a security and evacuation membership service, designed to get travellers to safety when the unexpected happens. More than travel insurance, Crisis Cover provides immediate help to travellers anywhere in the world during a crisis such as civil unrest, terrorism and pandemics, to name a few.
Crisis Cover was established in 2019 by a team of accomplished senior travel insurance emergency assistance executives. Speedwell collaborated closely with Crisis Cover to expedite a user friendly website that would provide Crisis Cover membership for travellers.
KEY REQUIREMENTSDuring collaborative workshops, Crisis Cover and Speedwell identified key requirements for the success of the solution.
- Aggressive project delivery timeframes to provide Crisis Cover with first to market opportunities.
- Providing a customer-oriented solution with a real focus on what matters for travellers, fulfilled in an easy to use system.
- Clearly highlight the benefits of using Crisis Cover’s membership with clear comparisons between the various membership options.
- Design and build a quote calculator that was intuitive and that clearly featured the benefits of available plans.
- Allow memberships to be purchased quickly without a drawn out purchase process, yet allow flexibility during that process.
- Real-time integration with the international crisis response team back-end management product
THE SOLUTIONWith a substantial background in developing assistance platforms, Speedwell collaborated seamlessly with Crisis Cover during a series of discovery workshops. The solution was delivered using Agile methodologies to ensure analysis, design and development could progress quickly in a synergised team approach. Clear and constant communication between team members and stakeholders was vital to the success of the project. This unified effort enabled Speedwell to successfully deliver the project with velocity and confidence in the job to be done.
FLEXIBLE PRICING FOR RETAIL AND THIRD-PARTY BRAND MARKETINGThe pricing module takes into account multiple levels of product and features, selection of multiple geographic travel regions, as well as a complete list of source countries, multiple-currencies as well as brand and wholesale arrangements.
The system is built to run direct business or as a white-labelled alternative for advanced brands. It caters for singles as well as small and large travel groups.
QUICK AND EASY PATH TO PURCHASEThe membership sign up and path to purchase was designed to be easy to understand, simple and fast. To achieve these goals, Speedwell designed:
- A purchase path that consisted of a single page to add personal details, emergency contact details and payment.
- Short forms with as few fields as possible to not overwhelm the user, but still captured the required information for membership.
- Relevant fields organised into groups placed in a logical order.
- Frictionless data collection with simple large fields, clear labels and helpful prompts all designed for ease of conversion.
INTEGRATIONTo ensure that membership acceptance is real-time, the system integrates directly with the global tracking and incidence response platform and associated member portal.
This system allows Crisis Cover and its partners to immediately cover members including giving them access to the available mobile safety applications.
THE RESULTSClose collaboration between Speedwell and Crisis Cover through the course of the project, allowed Speedwell to expedite the delivery in rapid succession. The result is a system designed to clearly highlight the benefit of membership to travellers and then quickly process their membership in a straight forward and speedy purchase process.
With a customer-focussed approach, the system has a major emphasis on ease of use. The website clearly demonstrates the benefits of getting Crisis Cover membership and then provides a speedy purchase process.
VISIT THE WEBSITE
- Eight (8) weeks from initial workshop to go live.
- An example of efficient collaboration working at speed.
- Fast and simple membership purchase fulfilment.
- An emphasis on providing a superior customer experience.
- Integration with global tracking incident response platform and member portal.