Speedwell Becomes Shopify Partner
As a Shopify Partner, we'll be able to leverage the Shopify platform to assist more of our customers with their e-commerce needs. Shopify is a leading global commerce company, providing trusted tools to help your business to grow, market and manage your retail business. Shopify all-in-one eCommerce platform makes eCommerce better for everyone with a platform and services that are engineered for reliability while delivering a better shopping experience for consumers everywhere.
Speedwell can assist you whatever your plans
Speedwell has over 10+ years of experience implementing eCommerce platforms for our clients. Using Shopify and Shopify Plus is a great way to start professionally selling online. We have a team of dedicated Shopify developers, many of whom have been developing on the platform since its inception in 2016.
As a full-service agency, we're committed to helping our clients reach their full digital potential. Our team of Digital Engineers are the eCommerce experts you need to scale and grow your business. We've worked with leading brands such as Allianz, Domino's Pizza, Personalised Plates Queensland, Home Fresh Organics, Brisbane Festival, Brisbane Airport and Di Bella Coffee.
For enterprise eCommerce clients, that requires global storefronts, a high volume transaction store (10,000 transactions a minute), custom automation, B2B functionality and complex capabilities we recommend utilising Shopify Plus.
Our team have a deep understanding of implementing Shopify Plus strategy, design, development, and optimisation. We have invested, and continue to invest heavily in the training and growth of our Shopify team. We stay closely connected to the team at Shopify to ensure we stay across all platform feature upgrades and releases to ensure we are bringing the most up-to-date solutions to our merchant clients.
What is included in a Basic Shopify Plan?
Basic Shopify Plan includes the following features you need to turn your idea into a rapidly growing eCommerce business:
- Online Store
- Website Blog
- Ability to sell unlimited products
- x2 Staff accounts
- 24/7 support
- Sales channels
- Manual order creation
- Discount code functionality
- Gift card functionality
- Abandoned cart recovery
- Print Shipping Labels
- Shopify Payments Gateway
- Global Currencies (133 currencies)
- Sell in 5 languages
Is a Shopify website right for my business?
Shopify is a dynamic eCommerce platform that has a range of pricing tiers, apps and extension to help you to start and manage your online store. Core features of Shopify include:
- Easy to set up with plans starting from $29 USD a month
- Built-in SEO tools and features
- Marketing dashboards and integrations with Google Smart Shopping, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon Marketplace, Facebook Shop and other platforms
- Simple to use store and inventory management
- Great UI backend that makes it easy to manage users and orders
- It has exceptional security and customer data encryption
- Get the help you need, day or night with 24/7 expert Shopify support
Why you should consider Shopify?
- Do you have a business you’d like to take online?
- Do you need to upgrade your current eCommerce website?
- Do you need an easy-to-use eCommerce solution for you and your customers?
- Is your current eCommerce website not performing or achieving your expected results?
Shopify is an eCommerce platform built for performance and can scale as your business grows. As a Shopify merchant, you can extend the basic Shopify functionality by leveraging Shopify's marketplace of apps and extensions. This allows you to integrate 3rd party software into your store to enable features like advanced analytics, cart abandonment, custom reporting, subscriptions, marketing automation and live chat.
Shopify is designed to make it easy for any size business to sell, ship and manage inventory on their online store. Shopify provides users with secure and reliable ways to purchase products or services from their online store, allowing for seamless integrations with most payment solutions such as Stripe, Eway, Paypal and SecurePay. In order to develop a functional and efficient eCommerce store using Shopify, it’s important to engage an experienced Shopify developer like Speedwell to ensure that your store is optimised and can perform at its best.
By partnering with Speedwell as your Shopify partner, you get access to award-winning website design and development services, to ensure that your online store is ready to sell your product based on your specific needs and requirements. With over 10+ years of experience building high performing online stores like Domino's Pizza, our eCommerce solutions are built with lead generation and customer retention in mind. Our solutions are built for businesses who want:
- A Shopify Theme built for performance
- Incremental growth
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Average transactional cart value (ATV) increases
- Reduced cart abandonment
- Attract and retain the right customers
- Increase frequency of repeat customers
- Incorporate product subscriptions
- Integration with CRM and ERP Solutions
- Seamless customer service
- Improved customer engagement
- An easy to use platform
Need Help With Your Shopify Store?
Speedwell is well versed in eCommerce platforms and is a certified Shopify implementation partner. We work with a range of leading eCommerce brands as well as smaller operators who want to are wanting to evolve their eCommerce retail offering. Schedule a call back with our team of Digital Engineers, the safe pair of hands you need for creating your Shopify store.
SPEAK WITH OUR TEAM
|John King, Digital Marketing Technologist, Speedwell