ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Projects Director, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of an array of digital projects and efficiently delivering high quality outcomes that are on time and exceed client expectations. This role is perfect if you are looking for:
- exciting projects in the web and mobile space
- A centrally located office work environment that is fasted paced yet fun and social;
- A workspace that promotes continuous learning and development;
- A highly skilled and multi-disciplined team to work with;
- An opportunity to show off your skills and develop your career.
What we're looking for
The position is located within Speedwells busy office in Fortitude Valley. You will have previous experience working in a digital agency or managing an internal digital team. Ideally you possess a degree in IT, Business or Marketing with proven leadership experience in the digital project space.
Along with the above you will have:
- Experience in Digital – Web, Mobile, Social, CMS, and Ecommerce
- Managed projects using various methodologies including Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid
- The ability to translate your vision into actionable outcomes in order to direct, give guidance and influence your project team;
- Experience building and managing client relationships – liaise, support, communicate;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build lasting client and stakeholder relationships, both internally and externally;
- Proficient skills with TFS, Trello, Jira & Agile project principles;
- Delivered exceptional work to tight deadlines with a tenacity for driving outcomes to completion;
- Great team skills – collaborative, proactive, initiative taking, flexible;
- Strong time management skills – organised, juggle competing priorities;
- The ability to manage the project scope, schedule, budget, capacity, risks, resources, stakeholders, and quality;
- Project experience in reporting and relating documentation; and
- Attention to detail – note-taking, action tracking;
If this sound like you then you will love this opportunity!
About the company
Speedwell is Queensland's largest web and mobile development firm who works with a broad range of e-commerce businesses in B2B markets to help grow online sales, expand internationally, improve user experience and achieve greater efficiency in their operations. We work with national and international brands Such as Brisbane Festival, Di Bella Coffee, Allianz, Aust Department of Health, Auscript, Brisbane Airport, and various state and federal government agencies.
Our team enjoys an open and vibrant environment with business values based on passion, accountability, respect and teamwork. We are stimulated by innovation and the delivery of quality, sometimes complex solutions that deliver real value to our client partners. We work hard, enjoy each other’s skills and company and celebrate our quality work and achievements.
Speedwell is an equal opportunity employer. This position is based full time from our Fortitude Valley headquarters.