ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Projects Director you will be responsible for managing your project team and efficiently delivering high quality projects that are on time and exceed client expectations. This role is perfect if you are looking for:
- exciting projects in the web and mobile space
- a highly skilled team to work with
- an opportunity to show off your skills
ABOUT THE PERSON
The successful person will be located in Brisbane and possess a degree in IT, Business or Marketing with 5+ years' experience in web/mobile account and/or project management. You will also have experience working in a digital agency or IT helpdesk manager for multiple clients.
Along with the above you will have:
- Passion for getting the job done;
- A tenacity for driving outcomes to completion;
- Experience in Digital – Web, Mobile, Social, CMS, POS, ER;
- Experience building and managing client relationships – liaise, support, communicate;
- Great team skills – collaborative, proactive, initiative taking, flexible;
- Strong time management skills – organised, juggle competing priorities;
- Scheduling and capacity management skills;
- Attention to detail – note-taking, action tracking; and
- Great communication skills then you will love this opportunity!!!
To learn more about Speedwell, our team and our clients please visit our About Us page.
If you believe you have what it takes to be the next Speedwell team member, please apply through our Seek application process via the Apply Now link below.
Speedwell is an equal opportunity employer. This position is based full time from our Fortitude Valley headquarters.