Are you the person everyone relies on to solve their tech problems?
Become a Digital Engineer at Speedwell and work with our team of frontend and backend developers on various tech stacks.
- Join a team of digital engineers who solve real world problems on well known sites.
- Be a leader and use your skills to mentor others.
- Be mentored and learn in a talented, supportive team within a great workplace culture.
- A diverse range of projects using the latest technologies.
- Work from our office in Fortitude Valley with some flexibility to work from home.
A developer with a great attitude that has excellent problem solving skills, who wants to learn more about developing in an enterprise environment and work across the full development lifecycle on a broad range of projects, including greenfield development. You enjoy learning in a technical environment and are looking for a challenging level role in a high performing team.
- 4+ years software development experience
- C#.Net preferred, but we can train you in that if you have the excellent problem solving skills.
- An understanding of Web Application development in an MVC framework
- Degree educated. Information Technology preferred
- Experience in Agile projects and a knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Familiar with Continuous Integration and build environments, Web Services, SQL Server
- It would be great if you had Sitecore experience, but other CMS platforms such as Drupal would also assist.
- Have worked in an agency environment
Queensland's leading team of digital engineers, producing award winning business-focused web and mobile solutions on .Net, Wordpress, Drupal, iOS, Android stacks for major corporate and government clients including Queensland Health, Queensland Department of Communities, Allianz, Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet, Federal Department of Health, Federal Department of Foreign Affairs, G8 Education and many more.
With a huge focus on getting the right people our engineers play a critical role in solving our customer's technical problems by using exciting technology in a supportive environment – no egos here. The development team is supported by experienced leaders and project managers, training and plenty of opportunities to develop their skills in new areas.CONTACT US TODAY